Sleep is crucial for your physical and mental well-being. Getting a good night’s sleep has
been shown to benefit our mental health, assist in regulating blood sugar levels and
reducing inflammation amongst many other benefits.
Here are some to tips to improve your sleep:
- Establish a consistent sleep schedule. Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time
- Get your morning dose of sunlight, as this can help to regulate your body’s internal
- Ensure your bedroom is comfortable and conducive to sleep. A cool, dark space with
minimal noise is best!
- Avoid screens an hour before bedtime. The blue light emitted from devices can
interfere with the sleep-wake cycle.
- Develop a pre-sleep sleep routine that signals your body to wind down.
- Try reading,taking a warm bath or practicing relaxation techniques.
- Avoid caffeine and large meals close to bed time
- Manage stress through journaling, writing your thoughts down or speaking to
If you would like to improve your sleep health, our naturopath Melissa can offer
personalized support by offering lifestyle changes, dietary support or herbal and nutritional
To make an appointment with Melissa give us a call at Yeronga Chiropractic & Wellness or
book an appointment online www.yerongachiropractic.com.au